Belagavi District court Online recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 84 Group C & D Jobs. Get Belagavi District Court Online Application for Steno, Peon, Typist & Other Posts. The Belagavi district court has released the notification for the posts of typist, stenographer, peon & typist- copyist. Eligible candidates may apply online from 7th February to 28th February 2019 (till 5:45 pm). Candidates have to go through the information shared on the page about the Belagavi District Court Jobs and submit the application by referring the given link.
Belagavi District Court Online Recruitment 2019:
District Court Authority of Belagavi has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts like Stenographer, Typist, Peon & Other Group C & D Jobs. This can be a golden chance for the candidates who are belonging from Belagavi district or from Karnataka state. Interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment of various jobs like typist, stenographers, peon & typists – copyist posts.
The Online Applications are invited by the Belagavi District Court Recruitment Authority to hire the eligible candidates for Group C & Group D Jobs. As per the official notification, there are a total 84 vacancies are announced for different jobs. All interested and eligible candidates may apply for these posts before the last date. The online applications are started on 7th February 2019. the last date for online registration is 28th February 2019 (till 5:45 pm). The application forms are available on the official website of Belagavi district court.
Belagavi District Court Vacancy 2019-2020| Apply online:
Candidates must have to meet the all eligibility criteria to apply for 84 Group C & Group D jobs. Candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode. Candidate will select on the basis of written test and personal interview. Candidates can get the complete details about the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and applying procedure from this article. Online Application direct link is given at the end of this article.
Description of Belagavi District Court Recruitment 2019-2020:
|Name of the organization||Belagavi district court, Karnataka judiciary|
|Name of the posts||Typist, stenographers, peon & typist – copyist|
|Number of the post||84|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job location||Belagavi, Karnataka|
Post Wise vacancy details:
- Stenographer – 20 posts
- Typists – 13 posts
- Typists- copyist – 15 posts
- Peon – 36 posts
- Total – 84 Posts
Candidates who are going to apply for this Belagavi district court recruitment process, they have to possess the following educational qualification:
- For peon post – candidates needed to complete their 10th class from the recognized board or institution.
- For typist, stenographer & typist – copyist posts – candidates needed to complete their 12th class with typing skill/ certificate from the recognized board or institution.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Candidates have to pay the application fees to apply Belagavi District Court Jobs. The application fee is charging differently for each post. Candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode. Only online mode will be accepted for the payments of fees. Candidates have to pay through debit card/ credit card or net banking. Fee details are as follows:
- Stenographer post – Rs 250/-
- Typist, typist-copyist post – Rs 200/-
- Peon post – Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST category – nil
Belagavi District Court Salary details:
The Belagavi district court will pay the good pay scale to the selected candidates. Pay scale for each post is as follows:
- For stenographer – Rs 27650- Rs 52650/-
- For typist – Rs 21400- Rs 42000/-
- For typist- copyist – Rs 21400- Rs 42000/-
- For peon – Rs 17000- Rs 28950/-
|Starting of online application||7th February 2019|
|Closing of submission of online applications||28th February 2019 (till 5:45 pm)|
Candidates have to go through proper selection process in which they have to clear the written exam, skill test, and personal interview. To get the job in the Belagavi district court they have to qualify all the process. The best and suitable candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and their performance in skill test and performance in the personal interview.
Belagavi District Court Online Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
Guidelines to apply online for Belagavi district court Vacancy 2019-2020:
- Candidate should visit the official website of Belagavi district court i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/Belagavi.
- Click on option > Belagavi online recruitment
- Then Post wise notification will open, so read it carefully.
- Candidate have to choose the Apply Online for post wise (different for each post).
- Eligible candidates fill all the required details of online application form
- Now candidate should upload the scanned documents like photo and signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application for desired posts.
- Candidates advised that take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Link Area:
|Apply Online Link||Notification||Official website|