MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission inviting the online application for 100 Vacancies for Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger posts. Recently Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant forest guard & Forest Ranger recruitment 2019 notification out for 100 posts. This advertisement has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission website in month of March 2019. There shall be total number of vacancies are 100 posts for this recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online from 8th March 2019 to 28th March 2019. Check eligibility criteria, application fees, and applying procedure in this article.
MPSC Recruitment 2019: 100 AFG & Forest Ranger-
The Maharashtra public service commission has released the notification for forest guard post. MPSC has issued the advertisement no. 4/2019 for Assistant forest guard & Forest Ranger vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MPSC recruitment 2019 and apply online from 8th March to 28th March 2019.
The online applications are invited for direct recruitment for Assistant forest guard & Forest Ranger – 100 posts. Candidates should fill up the online applications before the closing date. Please go through the important instructions first before to register online for MPSC recruitment 2019.
Brief details for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Authority Name||Maharashtra public service commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant Forest Guard & Forest ranger|
|Total no. of the posts||100|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Commencement of Online Application||8th March 2019|
|Closing date for online application||28th March 2019|
|Last date for fee submission through SBI challan||29th March 2019|
|Selection process||Written exam and personal interview|
Eligibility criteria: MPSC Recruitment 2019: 100 Forest Ranger & AFG Posts
Educational qualifications for assistant forest guard:
- Candidates must have at least one of the following subjects is a recognized university: chemistry, zoology, botany, geography, mathematics, physics etc.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, engineering.
Educational qualifications for forest ranger:
Check the official notification to know the educational qualification for forest ranger.
- For forest guard – 18 years to 38 years
- For forest ranger – 21 years to 38 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Also check this: Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019 apply online!
MPSC Recruitment 2019: Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Vacancy details:
|Name of the post||No of the vacancy|
|Assistant forest guard||29|
- For general category – Rs 375/-
- For reserve category – Rs 275/-
Note: candidates can pay the application fees through online mode as well as offline mode i.e. through SBI challan
Candidate will select the basis of performance in written exam and personal interview.
Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Salary Details: Candidates will get the pay scale of
- For assistant forest guard – Rs 9300-34800 and grade pay Rs 5000 + other allowance
- For forest rangers – Rs 9300- 34800 and grade pay Rs 4400 + other allowances
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 100 Vacancies for Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Posts-
How to apply: the online registration process is going to starts from 8th March 2019. Candidates should follow some steps to apply online. These steps are:
- Visit the website of MPSC i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the advertisement 4/2019 i.e. Maharashtra forest service examination on the home page of the website.
- Hit on “New User Registration” Button and set user name & password by providing the necessary details during registration process.
- Now go to login page back and login with the help of user name and password.
- Apply for desired posts and enter the all details.
- Also pay the application fee and upload the scanned documents in required size & format.
- Submit MPSC Online application and finally take a print for future reference uses.
Important Links – MPSC 100 Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Posts:
|Official website||check here|
|apply online||click here|
|Download Official notification||download here|
Use the above links and fill the application before the last date.