Punjab Education Dept ETT Teacher Recruitment 2019 notification out for 161 posts. Apply online for Punjab educational department ETT teacher recruitment 2019 before the last date i.e. 26th March 2019. The official notification for Punjab education dept teacher recruitment 2019 has been released on 1st March 2019. First, check the eligibility criteria and important instructions before to proceeding for online registration procedure at educationrecruitmentboard.com for ETT Teacher Jobs in Punjab State.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2019:
The Education Recruitment Board Punjab has released the notification for ETT teacher posts. Total 161 ETT teachers vacancies notification has issued at the official website of the education board. The online registration process for Punjab Education Dept ETT Teacher Recruitment 2019 is going to start from 6th March 2019 and deadline for registration is 26th March 2019. Candidates can check the official notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application fees and applying procedure etc. details for Punjab Education Dept ETT Teacher Recruitment 2019. The selection for ETT teachers will be done on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Also read this: PGIMER Chandigarh recruitment 2019 apply online!!
Brief details of Punjab Education Dept Teacher Bharti 2019:
|Name of the authority||Department of school education, Punjab|
|Name of the posts||ETT teachers|
|Total No. of the posts||161|
|Official Notification released on||1st March 2019|
|Initial Date to begin Online Registration||6th March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||26th March 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Last date for fee submission||29th March 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Exam date||April/ May 2019 (tentatively)|
Eligibility Criteria- Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2019-20:
- Candidates must pass bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks as per guidelines of the university grants commission.
- Two-year elementary teachers training (ETT) from a recognized university or institution or two years diploma in elementary education or qualifications as per guidelines of the national council for teachers educations.
- For general candidates – 18 to 37 years
- For service employees of Punjab – 18 to 45 years
- For PH of Punjab candidates – 18 to 47 years
Application fees for Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy:
- For general candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 500/-
Note: Candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will select on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment Apply Online 2019-20:
How to apply: candidates have to fill the online application for teacher posts at the official website whose direct link is given below. Follow the following procedure in order to register online for 161 ETT teacher Jobs. These steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of education department i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Find the “Online Application ETT teachers Posts” on the home page of the website.
- Now candidate will have to register with basic details for ETT Teacher Jobs.
- Enter educational qualification, address & other required details in Online Application.
- Upload the required documents and also pay the application as per described above.
- Submit the online application and take a hard copy if you want.
Candidate mus read the Punjab ETT Teacher Bharti Notification 2019-20 to get detailed information of apply procedure and eligibility criteria details. ETT Teacher Salary Details is also available in official advertisement.
Important Link – Punjab Education Dept Teacher Jobs:
|Apply Online Link||check here|
|Download official notification||click here|